Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pleased to Meet You!

Welcome to Darling Notes! You might be familiar with my professional blogging, as I write The Finer Things - FineStationery.com's official blog. Darling Notes is my personal blog, where I hope to share with you my life, my loves and everyday inspirations. Here is a little bit more about myself to help us get better acquainted:

I am a designer at heart, and am constantly finding new ways to express my creativity. I enjoy classic and preppy fashion, and could never turn down a great pair of shoes. I met my husband during our kindergarten days, and recently married him in a sweet seaside ceremony. I have a new passion for cooking and have enjoyed decorating the home my hubby, Ron, and I share with our lovable pup, Bean. Fine art, crafting, decorating, reading and coffee are some of the things I love. I’ve always wanted to learn how to sail. The beach is my absolute favorite place to be, and I am inspired by its sheer beauty. My family and friends mean the world to me, and I am amazed by them every day.

No comments: