Monday, September 20, 2010

Adding Austen to the Reading List

I love to read. Shame, however, hangs over my head as I admit that I have never read a Jane Austen novel. How could I pass up such classic tales? When I am through with my current book (The Help, by Kathryn Stockett -- have you read it?), I plan to introduce myself to Jane Austen's characters. I currently own a large hardcover filled with 3 of Austen's lovely stories, but check out these gorgeous books! The cover designs are so wonderful. I think they'd look nice on any bookshelf. For now, I'll stick my 3-in-1 Austen collection, but if I fall in love with her writing, I might have to add these to my collection.


3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I've had these books on my Amazon wish list forever! Not only do I love her writing, but I think the books look so good stacked on a shelf or fireplace!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And gosh I don't know which one you should start with... Pride and Prejudice is a classic, but I think Emma may be my favorite (especially the movie they just made)!

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

These books are beautiful! I just read pride and prejudice for the first time and I was in heaven every page. It is a great read.