Monday, September 13, 2010

Pretty Pup Hats

I almost squealed when a friend of mine pointed out this Etsy shop to me -- Beantown Handmade. My husband and I have the sweetest Boston Terrier named Bean, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Beantown Handmade creates the prettiest hats, coats and accessories for little Bostons! Well, I suppose their creations could be worn fabulously by any pooch, but the star model is a super cute Boston Terrier, also named Bean. I simply adore all of the knit items, especially The Great Pumpkin Dog Hat, The Abominable Snow Bean Dog Hat and The Blue Baron Dog Hat!

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I cannot get over how cute these little hats are! Looking forward to reading more :) xoxo

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh. These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

omfg.