My dear friend Kristin is the owner and creator of Cozy Cap Creations. This mama of a sweet two year old girl and darling seven month old twins (a girl and a boy) keeps her hands busy creating custom made caps from soft chunky yarn. Her caps are available in lots of pretty colors, and most cap designs can be created in any size -- newborn, toddler, child or adult! How adorable is that little cap with teddy bear ears? These caps would make wonderful holiday gifts, don’t you think?
Just in time for the cold winter months and upcoming holidays, Cozy Cap Creations and Darling Notes have teamed up to bring you a fantastic giveaway. One lucky winner will be able to choose the Cozy Cap of their choice, in the colors of their choice! The cap will be custom made in any size you choose. Enter to win a cap for yourself, for your little babe, or to give as a gift. You have 5 (that’s right, 5!) chances to win:
1. Become a fan of Cozy Cap Creations on Facebook. If you already are, that’s perfect – leave a comment!
2. Become a follower of Darling Notes. If you already follow, thank you – let me know by leaving a comment!
3. Become a fan of Darling Notes on Facebook. Leave a comment saying you are!
4. Head on over to the Cozy Cap Creations Etsy shop and then leave a comment saying which cap and which colors you’d choose if you win!
5. Blog, tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Leave a comment!
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry! The contest ends at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 30th, and a winner will be randomly selected and announced Saturday evening. Good luck!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for playing!