Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silver & Gold

When I think of silver and gold for the holidays, I think of that dapper little snowman in a vest and monocle. Remember the one that sang Silver and Gold in the old Rudolph special on TV? The song always gets stuck in my head, too! This year, though, I am thinking of silver and gold in a new way -- silver and gold for holiday fashion! I’d love to put a little extra sparkle into the season with these pretty pieces:





Gold and Silver bracelets via J.Crew

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can I have each and every piece pretty please? Looooooove it all!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

An odd combo that strangely enough works perfectly together!
Thank you for joining the Ex-Presso / Blog couture giveaway! I hope you'll win! ;)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love these!
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.