Saturday, January 8, 2011

Passing along a recipe...

I just stopped over at Celebrations at Home and started drooling when I saw this:


 Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers

Buttery Crackers (Ritz)
Creamy Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips (dark or milk chocolate)
 
Spread peanut butter on one side of a cracker.
Place a cracker on top of the peanut butter to make a peanut butter cracker sandwich.
Melt the chocolate chips on a double boiler (or in a glass bowl on top of simmering water in a pot).
Dip the peanut butter crackers in the chocolate and place on parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
Place in the refrigerator to harden.
Eat either chilled or at room temperature.

4 comments:

Leia said...

Sinful but delicious!

Leia

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the black and blue outfits. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll have to try it sometime, and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

YUM!

Manni said...

Hi I just came across your blog thru Celebrations at Home and I love your blog!!! I'm following you and can't wait to read some more of your posts. Keep it up : D