Monday, February 28, 2011

Daydreaming

Lately, I've been daydreaming (night dreaming, too!) about strolling through Paris. During my senior year of high school, I was so lucky to be able to visit France with a group of students from my AP Art class, some of the students from a French class, one very proper French teacher and my wacky and amazing art teacher that I absolutely adored. It was an amazing spring break trip. While my other friends were lounging in Cancun's sun, I was touring the French countryside, Monet's home and gardens, the museums, the cafes, the Eiffel Tower *huge sigh*! I've been longing to go back -- this time, with my hubby. While spending a year abroad in London, he was able to visit Paris. We both agreed that we weren't able to spend as much time there as we'd liked, and would love to return for a more leisurely trip. So, pretty visions of the Eiffel Tower and sweet macarons are running through my head at the moment -- sounds nice, doesn't it?




No comments: