Friday, February 11, 2011

Vera for David's

{No, this is not my fun news that I promised I would share -- that's coming later today!}

Have you seen the White by Vera Wang collection for David's Bridal? It's no surprise that it's absolutely stunning! David's has certainly broken away from the typical poofy cupcake dress, don't you think? For my September 2009 wedding, I wore an Oleg Cassini gown which was purchased from David's Bridal. I have to admit that I resisted going to David's to look for my dress, but I can say that I was so pleasantly surprised at their selection then. It's only getting better!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited about these!! I love that one shoulder gown. David's Bridal has def come a long way! Happy Weekend!

Simone Renee said...

I am kind of obsessed. Between that and Anthropologie's bridal line that launches Monday, I so wish I were getting married!