Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Bring on a Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays! We're halfway through the week, wahoo! A Wee Bit was started by my leigh ashley. If you'd like to participate, head on over to her blog!




{1} What is your favorite breakfast food?
Used to be a yummy omelet with veggies and cheese. Those were the days! Now, sadly, I can't seem to eat eggs without feeling icky, so I'd have to say cereal!

{2} How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Oh goodness, there are so many to count! A girl can never have too many shoes.

{3} City or country?
In between, I suppose. I like the quiet of the country, but I'd still like to be close enough to spend the day in the city.

{4} What is your favorite part of your job?
Blogging! As part of my day job, I write a blog called The Finer Things -- check it out if you haven't already!

{5} What is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Candy, candy, candy!

{6} Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
When I was younger, in elementary school, I think I was in the paper quite a bit -- for school things, or neighborhood activities.

{7} Do you use post-it notes?
Of course! I like the small sized notes.

{8} Do you have freckles?
I do! They come out all across my nose and cheeks in the summer sun.

{9} Is it OK for men to wear pink?
I love pink on men! My hubby has a bright pink polo shirt and a pale, pale pink button down. He looks so handsome in them!

{10} When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I write letters frequently. They are usually short letters. I think the last one I wrote was for my husband just before starting a class that he's teaching this semester.

No comments: