Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Pretty Posts

Pretty Post Photo

These dainty cake decorations, spotted on 100 Layer Cake, make me smile -- they are just so festive and uber adorable. I really wish I had the need to decorate a cake!
Check out the post {here}.

Lay Baby Lay has the cutest inspiration when it comes to little babes. I love the nursery ideas, but love the ideas for wall art even more. I’m head over heels for this adorable stork design -- it would make such a nice gift, don’t you think?
Check out the post {here}.

The bride’s look for this vintage Alabama wedding is simply stunning. Her hairstyle and dress give her an old Hollywood style. Be sure to click through to view the rest of the photos -- the details are beyond beautiful.
Check out the post {here}.

I’ve seen a lot vintage-style furniture being used at outdoor wedding venues and in photo shoots, and Ritzy Bee has rounded up some fantastic pieces! I love the chipped paint and rustic charm.
Check out the post {here}.

Atlantic-Pacific is a new blog find for me this week -- big thank you to Little White Whale for pointing it out! This girl has some serious style. I’m loving this rainy day look, complete with a preppy trench and red wellies.
Check out the post {here}.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto x 5! love all of these.

Gloria said...

you're so welcome! i'm happy to have discovered her blog as well :-) she has the most amazing sense of style!