Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Pretty Posts


Here's a little weekend reading for you -- sit back and enjoy!

The lovely Annemarie of Brunch at Saks whipped up some homemade Thin Mints. I was trying very hard not to droll while reading her post. My weekend plans might involve making a batch or five.

This study of color, spotted on How About Orange is really interesting -- a great read for anyone. Surprisingly, only 3% of women polled share my love for yellow! How could this be?

Snippet & Ink’s Kathryn has finally shared her wedding photos (by the amazingly talented Elizabeth Messina). The photos are absolutely beautiful, along with the inspiration for her big day (bouquet, venue, stationery, etc.) Her taste is just exquisite!

How would you like to have this floral chandelier in your foyer? Wow! I can imagine how nice it would make your home smell -- so fresh and sweet!

Ever since some of Hollywood’s finest walked the red carpet in emerald green this award’s season, I’ve been crushing on the color. I own one emerald green item -- a ruffled cardigan. This post on the Lonny blog has inspired me to spend a little green on green.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for your sweet words, and the link love!