Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Pretty Posts



Five very pretty posts from blog-land this week:

Brooklyn Bride posted a stunning white and silver image board that you must see. The reason behind the palette choice? “Because we all need a little sparkle in our lives.”
View the post {here}

I agree with Chelsea of Lovely Indeed – orange is a fantastic color. Check out her orange image board for some inspiration. I think I need to incorporate more orange into my wardrobe, stat!
View the post {here}

This spring table setting, spotted on Somewhere Splendid, will brighten up your day. If I was going to host an Easter brunch, I’d definitely look to this post for inspiration! The colors are great.
View the post {here}

The Vintage Bake Sale post on Twig & Thistle had me at “bake”. Add vintage packaging and display elements to sweets and you’ve got an award-winning post!
View the post {here}

The Perfect Palette is a newer blog discovery for me, and I am in love with the great color combos featured. This powder blue and camel image board is so serene and pretty.
View the post {here}

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Summer Athena said...

adorable blog!

Annemarie said...

Oh love this roundup, Jennifer! Off to read some now :) xx