Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Currently Loving... Ball Jars

My friend Ashley got me hooked on mason jars -- Ball jars to be exact. Many of her family members collect them and display them in their homes. They even display them in the farmhouse on their cherry farm in northern Michigan. Ashley had her wedding florist incorporate large Ball jars into her wedding décor, displaying giant sunflowers and grasses. I adore the rustic look, and especially love the blue-tinted jars. I have a few clear Ball jars of my own, but I’d love to start collecting the blue-tinted variety. Don’t they look lovely with fresh cut flowers in them? They make such a pretty, understated arrangement. I’ve been rounding up images of Ball jars on Pinterest – here are a few of my favorites.

Ball Jars

For links to the original images, click through to my Pinterest board {here}.

2 comments:

Kori said...

I've always loved these! The color and texture is amazing! ww.mardisplay.com

Anya Rudn said...

Ahh love them, i have them all over my house to with all sorts of flowers!

luckysparkle.blogspot.com

~Anya