Friday, August 5, 2011

Currently Loving... Rain or Shine Flats

Since moving to Chicago, I've learned that sandals aren't they best type of shoe to wear when you're walking everywhere you go, and getting on and off the trains. Sore and filthy feet aren't exactly great. I've had to adapt my footwear to fit city living -- and hey, I'm not complaining about needing new shoes! These flats, spotted on Anthropologie, would be the perfect pair for Autumn. They're not only made from a material that can get wet and be wiped clean -- they are SO adorable with their tortoise shell bow. I think I'm in love!

7 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Jennifer those are super cute! You *have* to get those!

Erin Walsh Design said...

OMG I want:) They remind me of Jellies!

Annemarie said...

Oh these are a wishlist item!!! Such a cute find! Happy weekend, Jen :) xx

Gloria said...

I love this chic twist on jelly shoes - so cute!

Shoe.Gal said...

These are to die for! So precious. I have super sensitive feet so I would be worried that they would cut them up. But they are just too cute!

Amanda {eclectic snapshots} said...

I found your blog while visiting Long Distance Loving and i must say I love it already! Super fab!
And I totally agree - I'm not far away in Cincinnati and I'm SO over this heat! Hurry up fall!

Amanda {eclectic snapshots} said...

I found your blog while visiting Long Distance Loving and i must say I love it already! Super fab!
And I totally agree - I'm not far away in Cincinnati and I'm SO over this heat! Hurry up fall!