Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Photo Session

I was recently asked to write an article (more to come once it's published!) and provide a headshot. A headshot? Besides wedding photos, I've never been professionally photographed before, so I was left thinking... should I have some photos taken? After thinking about it for a little while, I reached out to Danielle, a fabulous Chicago blogger that I recently starting following since moving (check out her blog, Breakfast at Toast, here). I admired Danielle's work for the Glitter Guide, and tweeted to her to ask if she takes headshots. She replied right away, and we set a date for a mini photo session. I instantly liked Danielle -- she is so sweet and bubbly, and we had a great time during the shoot. I'm usually a little shy, but she made me feel relaxed and we got a few really great shots! From meeting eachother to almost getting locked outside on a patio during the shoot and then becoming buddies with her a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e pup Buddy, we had a great time! Here are a few of the photos she took for me (which I feel a little silly posting on my blog, but what the hay!):

jen6


jen2


jen4


jen1


jen5


Thanks again, Danielle! I love them!

7 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Jennifer these are fabulous photos!

Shannon said...

You look great, Jen. Chicago is obviously treating you well, but we certainly miss you here on the East Coast! Looking forward to reading your new article when it comes out...

Anonymous said...

Great shots! The third one down is my fave :)

Danielle Moss said...

Had fun! It was GREAT meeting you! The almost getting locked out was pretty fun/epic. I forgot about that ;)

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

These look great!! Your skin is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

you look great!

www.StarHughes.com said...

You are so pretty!!!!! What great shots!!!