Why the gift guide? This week, Chicago bloggers Danielle of Breakfast at Toast and Sarah of Walking Around Where the Sidewalk Begins have been celebrating their birthdays in style with a series of fun, sparkly, and festive birthday themed posts. Today, a couple of other bloggers are also posting gift guides to add to the fun. Be sure to visit Danielle's blog and Sarah's blog to say Happy Birthday and to find links to other great gift guides. Enjoy the celebration!
1. For the girly-girl: a pretty bow-accented bracelet from Kate Spade
2. For the friend that likes to be pampered: lavender sea salt soak and milk & honey soap from Terrain
3. For the girl who likes to lounge: comfy striped lounge pants from J.Crew
4. For the foodie friend: a recipe journal to record favorite finds and tastings from Anthropologie
5. For the friend with the best wardrobe: a lovely bow belt from Zara
6. For the ever-friendly hostess: lacquered serving tray from West Elm
7. For the jet-setter: a pretty wrap to keep warm & chic while traveling from Anthropologie