Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Currently Loving... Jack Vettriano

I was flipping through a Jack Vettriano calendar that my friend received for Christmas, and found myself being drawn to these images in particular. I'm a huge fan of anything nautical, so I'm sure that's why I secretly wanted to tear the months with these images from her calendar and run away with them. Perhaps I should just purchase my own calendar... I'm sure that's what my friend would prefer. Until then, here are the images that I'm currently loving:




On a side note... who watches Glee? What did you all think of Will's proposal to Emma? The sailor outfit on the girl in the first image slightly reminded me of it. Artie floating around in the pool just killed me -- I love him.

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

I can see why you're loving these! Also I love the new look on your blog!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh my these pictures are beautiful!! I love anything nautical as well. And I am in love with your new header! It's so pretty!!!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com