Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Currently Loving... Anthropologie Wallpapers

Am I the last to know that Anthropologie is selling gorgeous wallpapers? I've never applied wallpaper to anything (although I have spent an entire weekend peeling it off walls), but I have come to love the look of a bold printed wall. I'm loving these four prints, and think they'd look great covering an accent wall here or there.

1 . 2 . 3 . 4

Do you have any wallpaper in your home? Thoughts?


Sorry for the blog silence this past week! I caught yet another bug that wiped me out for an entire week. Now that we have super gorgeous spring weather (60s and low 70s all week!), I'm crossing my fingers I won't catch anything else this season!

3 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

So glad you are back! We missed you. So sorry you weren't feeling well! You are definitely not the last one to know- I think I am because I had no idea! Loving that floral wallpaper!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Darby Hawley said...

Another bug! Yuck! Well I am so glad that you're on the mends! I too, had no idea about the wallpaper at Athropology. It's very beautiful, but I think wallpaper scares me. I've never had any, but I've heard horror stories eek!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I'm loving it too!

xx

Jen