Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Busy Week and Style File

Tomorrow, my brother in law and his girlfriend will be arriving in Chicago for Easter weekend! I've been busy grocery shopping, cleaning and preparing for their visit, and keeping busy with work & designing a custom wedding invitation ensemble for my husband's cousin and his bride to be. The bride chose a pink and green palette, and the invitations are looking great so far. I'll show a photo once they're done!

This week, you can check out some fun posts over at Project Gadabout featuring Darling Notes. I'm so honored to be participating in Poppy's ongoing Gadabout series! Today's post features my Style File:


Poppy did a great job putting the images together for the Style File! You can view the entire post {here}. 

How is your week going so far?

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Haha I only run to make the subway :-) Congrats on the feature!