Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding With a Cherry On Top

A week from now, I will be celebrating the marriage of one of my very best friends. The wedding will be taking place in a small church in Michigan, with the reception being held on a cherry farm owned by the bride's family. The cherry themed wedding reception promises to be exceptional -- a beautiful outdoor venue, a big pretty tent, delicious food and amazing friends and family. The bride-to-be has been pouring over Martha Stewart Weddings magazines for years upon years... even before she met the man of her dreams. I can't wait to see all of the cherry details she is working into the wedding day. I promise to provide a fill recap of the wedding once the "I Do's" have been said! For a little inspiration, here are some of my favorite cherry details for weddings:

 Mini cherry pies as favors, embellished with a label printed with "sweetie pie" -- Martha Stewart

Small bags of cherries, perfect for setting out during cocktail hour or on the bar -- Martha Stewart

Cute cherry wedding cake with black polka dots -- Erica O'Brien Cake Design

A chic cherry signature beverage or cocktail -- Martha Stewart

No comments: