Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo! How will you be celebrating? I’m planning on a yummy Mexican lunch and perhaps a margarita to end the night – on the rocks, with salt, of course. The best Mexican food I’ve had to date is from Rosa Mexicano in NYC. The pomegranate margaritas are divine and the guacamole is made fresh at your table in an authentic molcajete. For your cooking & eating pleasure, {here} are a few of their very own recipes!

Fiesta
Fiesta décor and flowers via Style Me Pretty, Margaritas via Martha Stewart

3 comments:

Kori said...

I wish! Enjoy for me! I'm dieting! By the way--have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Diana Mieczan said...

We had a lovely Mexican dinner last night and I really love those photos! Have a great Friday, darling
Kisses

Gloria said...

oooh i'll have to try their guacamole recipe - yum!