Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays to You!


After a surprisingly shorter car ride than we had anticipated (12 hrs.!), the Mr. and I arrived in Pennsylvania last night. We were greeted by family, smiles, hugs and holiday treats. It's so great to be home for the holidays. I'll keep my post short so that I can get back to the festivities, but I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time spent with family and friends!

I also wanted to send out a huge holiday thank you to Kristin and Megan of the Bon Bon Rose Girls. They have selected me as their Freshly Picked Rosebud of the Week! I'm so excited, and wanted to share their post with you {here}. If you aren't aware of their blog, I encourage you to pop over and see all the fun posts they share daily. In addition to great blogging, they have put together an amazing network of bloggers called Rosebuds. How great, right? Thanks again, ladies!

2 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I will have to check them out! Glad to hear you made it safely. Merry Christmas dear!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Danielle Moss said...

I am so glad we met this year! Hopefully we will be able to plan something soon. It was great seeing you at my holiday party! Thank you for coming & for bringing those delicious cookies!

Wishing you the best in 2012!
xo
Danielle