Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Darling Decor #33

It's been quite a while since I posted an image for Darling Decor. I came across this pretty room on Pinterest. It got me thinking... what would my apartment look like if it was just me living here? I know, I know, it's a weird thought -- I've lived with my guy for years now, and never had a place to decorate on my own (besides my dorm room, then room in the sorority house, and a school apartment). If I had a space all to myself, and could go nuts with the decor... where would I start? I'm really loving this coffee table and the wall treatment in the room below. Don't even get me started on the window treatments. While I am in no way saying I'd like my own space, sans husband, a girl can decorate in her dreams, right?

7 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Absolutely divine. I love everything about this space! I am currently living alone and I must say it is nice to be in charge of the decor and get to girly-girl it out. :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Shari said...

I LOVE those flowers on the table. So gorgeous. Fresh flowers really do add something special to any room.

lauren | keys to anywhere said...

wow, love this! i especially love how bright everything is.

Jackie said...

Wow that couch is amazing! I also love the coffee table with all the stacks and stacks of mags and books. Really pretty. Hopefully you're able to have some girly touches that your guy doesn't mind!

Lauren said...

I love this room! The colors make me want to be there :)

I tagged you in a blog game on my blog, in case you want to play along.

Hope you're having a good day!

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Gorgeous room! It looks so warm and inviting!

angela said...

Oh, I've thought that, too. I would adore a girly-girl room or two...sigh...