Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Day Necessities


Danielle and I might be the only people in Chicago that are excited for a nice dose of SNOW. Bring on the white fluffy stuff! I've been itching to see a gorgeous snow storm all season, and it looks like Mother Nature is bringing one our way today. I'm lucky enough to work from home, so I'll be trying to position my computer so that I can watch the snow while I work. Today's necessities include giant cups of warm coffee + a good book on my Kindle Fire + my navy wellies for walking through flurries to my workout class later this afternoon + a cozy sweater to lounge in when my friend stops by tonight for some takeout and catch-up. Sounds like a great snow day to me!

5 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Jen this sounds awesome! I saw on the weather channel the snow storm y'all are due for; looks like you're gunna get your snow and girl I'm jealous. Watching the snow while you're in your warm home with coffee ahhh that sounds amazing!

Sophie said...

ah this sounds like an incredible day. i am so jealous. there is no snow here, only miserable rain! whats the point of winter if it doesnt snow? haha.

just found your blog, im following :) x

A Big Little Life said...

I'm excited for my first big snow too! P.S. Let's get together soon!

Shari said...

you definitely hit the nail on the head with the necessities. looks quite cozy. :)

Danielle Moss said...

Is it bad that I'm KIND OF over it already? Watching snow fall is MAGICAL but it's just too cold!